Join the Alliance
We understand the biggest challenge you face today is how to reduce costs while improving outcomes.
And because every acute care facility has different strengths and weaknesses, various challenges and success stories, and unanticipated turns in the road, we develop a tailored program for each member. Why do so many acute care facilities choose Capstone?
- Maximize your Premier relationship by accessing higher tiers on hundreds of Premier agreements
- Take advantage of the power of collaborative purchasing while maintaining your purchasing autonomy
- Benefit from Capstone resources who can assist in financial analyses, cross reference information, and clinical documentation
- Add supply-chain support, education, and best-practice participation to often-ignored departments with high spend, including Pharmacy, Lab, and Food Service
- Share ideas with competing hospitals in a non-competitive environment
Capstone Health Alliance gives a single independent hospital buying power we don’t have on our own. They look at the entire spectrum of lab needs from top to bottom to identify savings—they are excellent negotiators. At our meetings we share our likes and concerns about vendors, we receive continuing education, do some networking, and have a real relationship we couldn’t have otherwise.
Karla Ketwitz, Laboratory Director
Margaret R. Pardee Memorial Hospital