The Capstone staff works closely with members to implement contract utilization throughout our member organization.
Serving as a conduit of information between suppliers and members, we are able to negotiate on your behalf for additional cost savings, and, with our extensive supply chain knowledge, we can serve as your primary supplier contact across a range of issues, including problem resolution, contract term compliance, and pricing verification.
Based on the individual goals of each member, we conduct regular on-site visits to work with all appropriate departments within the member facility and help our members make smart data driven purchasing decisions. Below are some of the account management services we offer:
- Act as an extension of the materials department (not another vendor/supplier)
- Support Members Purchasing to improve on their own performance
- Find additional savings using Premier Tools
- Review contract utilization for potential savings and uptake
- Provide reports on usage and conversions as requested
- Provide any analysis as requested
- Assist implementing any new facility that has been acquired by existing member
- Assist in training on Premier tools