Our Code of Ethics & Conduct confirms our commitment to the highest standards of ethical and business practices. Our Code guides our performance with respect to our values, behaviors, conduct, professionalism, conflict of interest, member relations, product evaluations and supplier grievances.
We adhere to the highest standards of ethical behavior and industry best practices, and that is why Capstone is a member of the HEALTHCARE GROUP PURCHASING INDUSTRY INITIATIVE (HGPII). HGPII is an organization of the nation’s leading Group Purchasing Organization’s (GPO’s) and promotes the highest ethical standards and business practices in purchasing models for hospitals and healthcare providers. HGPII members complete an annual Public Accounting Questionnaire which requires a comprehensive outline of the GPO’s standards, business practices, employee activities, and enforcement of the six HGPII principals. These six principals are as follows:
- Each member shall have a written Code of Conduct.
- Each member shall train everyone within the organization on their personal responsibilities under the Code.
- Each member commits itself to work toward the twin goals of high quality healthcare and cost effectiveness.
- Each member commits itself to work toward an open and competitive purchasing process free of conflicts of interest
and any undue influences.
- Each member shall have the responsibility to one another to share their best practices in implementing the principals.
Additionally, each member is required to participate in an Annual Best Practices Forum.
- Each member, through participation in the Initiative, shall be accountable to the public.
To file a compliance report, please fill out the contact form below. Our VP of Finance & Corporate Compliance, who is our designated Compliance Officer, will receive and address all comments/concerns. Any discussions will be handled promptly, professionally, and confidentially when possible and permitted by policy or law. You have the right to remain anonymous, but you are encouraged to identify yourself to our Compliance Officer. You may also contact us by phone, mail or email at our corporate address – email@example.com.